HELD PULSE OXIMETERS
Hand – Held Pulse Oximeter Model BLV – II (AA)
Measured parameters : Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) & Pulse Rate (PR)
The Pulse Oximeter is a non-invasive, handheld patient monitor. It operates on 3 x AA alkaline or rechargeable battery power. It is suitable for monitoring adult, pediatric, infant and neonate patients.
- Arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) , pulse rate (PR), pulse strength.
- The monitor measures these parameters through a SpO2 sensor and displays them on the LED screen
Hand – Held Pulse Oximeter Model BLV-II+ (AA)
Measured parameters : Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) , Temperature (TEMP) & Pulse Rate (PR)
- Monitoring SPO2, TEMP, PR & PLETH
- Long time monitoring and sleeping monitoring
- Audio and visual alarm when parameters exceeded and sensor-off
- Work on 3 x AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries ( Run time up to 6 hours)
- Battery capacity indicator. Automatic shutdown for power saving
Excellent Service and Quick Delivery
Call us for a quote now
+27 11 704 2728